Several parties open in order to pull Denmark out of PostNord and instead create a national plan for the delivery of letters and packages.

It writes Jyllands-Posten.

– the Time is over from the supranational cooperation. The post, which is in Denmark, we must handle internally in Denmark, says postordfører Hans Kristian Skibby (DF).

According to a memo from the Transport ministry, as the newspaper is in the possession of, the ministry last march to examine the consequences of to pull Denmark out of PostNord. In terms of both finance and personnel.

the Left has previously warned against such a divorce, but the party has changed course.

– Overall, I’m not sure that the current design is the best for the future, says postordfører Kristian Pihl Lorentzen (V) to Jyllands-Posten.

He is convinced that the digitisation in Sweden will take to the in strength the coming years. This, he believes, will push the overall economy of PostNord and thus also be a burden for the Danish treasury.

The Radical is not reluctant to pull Denmark out of PostNord.

– I think that you should consider it, if there are some benefits in it. It is a proposal that we should look at, say postordfører Andreas Steenberg (R) to the newspaper.

The Conservative Niels Flemming Hansen calls a divorce for “an interesting thought, but we would just like to know the price of it”.

Transport minister Benny Engelbrecht (S) will not comment on a possible divorce, as long as there is an ongoing political discussions on the future of the universal service.

The Danish government owns 40 percent of PostNord, while the Swedish government owns the other 60 percent.

PostNord was formed in 2009 as a merger of Danish Post Danmark and Swedish Posten AB.